I am currently a postdoctoral researcher at the Max-Planck-Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences in Leipzig in the group of Prof. Dr. Sturmfels. On March 16th, 2018, I defended my PhD thesis "Structural properties of Cox rings of T-varieties" (supervised by Prof. Dr. Hausen) at the University of Tuebingen (Germany).
Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften
Room: F3 13
Publications and Preprints
- On the anticanonical complex (with C. Hische)
- Khovanskii-Finite Valuations, Rational Curves, and Torus Actions (with N. Ilten)
- Divisor class groups of rational trinomial varieties
- On torus actions of higher complexity (with J. Hausen and C. Hische)
- On iteration of Cox rings (with J. Hausen), Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 222 (2018), no. 9, 2737-2745.
- Log terminal singularities, platonic tuples and iteration of Cox rings (with I. Arzhantsev, L. Braun and J. Hausen), European Journal of Mathematics 4 (2018), no. 1, 242-312.
- Non-complete rational T-varieties of complexity one (with J. Hausen), Mathematische Nachrichten 290 (2017), no. 5-6, 815-826.
Structural properties of Cox rings of T-varieties, University of Tübingen, 2018
- 2018, September: "On Iteration of Cox rings" at the workshop "Varieties and Group Actions" at IMPAN Warsaw (Poland).
- 2018, August: "Finite generation of initial algebras and combinatorics" at the "SFU Symposium on Mathematics and Computation" at the Simon Fraser University, Burnaby (BC).
- 2018, May: "On Cox rings of T-varieties" at the "Oberseminar Algebra und Theoretische Mathematik" at the University of Chemnitz (Germany).
- 2017, November: "On Iteration of Cox rings" at the "Geometry and Mathematical Physics Seminar" at the University of Loughborough (UK).
- 2017, August: "T-varieties of higher complexity" at the workshop Experimental Classification of Fano varieties at the University of Tübingen (Germany).
- 2017, Juli: "Congruences and concurrent lines in multi-view geometry" contributed talk at the Young researchers school on image processing and computer vision at the University of Tübingen (Germany).