I am a Junior Professor working at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oldenburg.
My research interest is algebraic geometry. Some of my present topics are algebraic torus actions, toric degenerations, Cox rings, Fano varieties and resolutions of singularities.
Before I moved to Oldenburg, I was a Margarete von Wrangell fellow
working at the University of Tübingen and a member of the research group in non-linear algebra at the MPI in Leipzig.
You can find my profile on Google Scholar, ResearchGate and on MathSciNet.
Institut für Mathematik
Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
Room W01 02-219
- The anticanonical complex for non-degenerate toric complete intersections (with J. Hausen and C. Mauz)
- On Fano threefolds with C*-action (with C. Hische)
- On the anticanonical complex (with C. Hische)
Published / Accepted for publication
- Khovanskii-Finite Valuations, Rational Curves, and Torus Actions (with N. Ilten), Journal of Combinatorial Algebra, to appear.
- Towards classifying toric degenerations of cubic surfaces (with M. Donten-Bury and P. Görlach), Special issue of Le Matematiche (Cubic Surfaces), to appear.
- Divisor class groups of rational trinomial varieties, Journal of Algebra 542 (2020), 43-64.
- On torus actions of higher complexity (with J. Hausen and C. Hische), Forum of Mathematics, Sigma (2019), Vol. 7, e38, 81 pages.
- On iteration of Cox rings (with J. Hausen), Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 222 (2018), no. 9, 2737-2745.
- Log terminal singularities, platonic tuples and iteration of Cox rings (with I. Arzhantsev, L. Braun and J. Hausen), European Journal of Mathematics 4 (2018), no. 1, 242-312.
- Non-complete rational T-varieties of complexity one (with J. Hausen) Mathematische Nachrichten 290 (2017), no. 5-6, 815-826.
- The anticanonical complex, Oberwolfach Report 43 (2019).
In March 2018, I defended my PhD thesis, supervised by Prof. Dr. Hausen.
- Structural properties of Cox rings of T-varieties, University of Tübingen, 2018
- I was one of the organizers of the 2019 Meeting of the German Chapter conference of the EWM at MPI MiS, October 28-30, 2019.
- From April 2019 until September 2019, I was organisator of the mentoring program Math Mentoring at the University of Tübingen.
- 2019, September, "The anticanonical complex" at the Oberwolfach Workshop on "Toric Geometry".
- 2019, August: "Cox rings and T-varieties" at the "Seminar Number Theory and Algebraic Geometry" at the University of Leuven (Belgium).
- 2019, June: "Cox rings of varieties with torus action" at the "Oberseminar Algebra" at the University of Osnabrück (Germany).
- 2018, November: "The anticanonical complex - a combinatorial tool for Fano varieties" at the "North German Algebraic Geometry Seminar 2018" at MPI MiS, Leipzig (Germany).
- 2018, September: "On Iteration of Cox rings" at the workshop "Varieties and Group Actions" at IMPAN Warsaw (Poland).
- 2018, August: "Finite generation of initial algebras and combinatorics" at the "SFU Symposium on Mathematics and Computation" at the Simon Fraser University, Burnaby (BC).
See here for a complete list.